Search the entire blog here!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Indiana Inline Year In Review: Volume I DVD news and The 2009 Bittercold Showdown Edit Finally Arrives!

Bittercold Showdown 2009 By Indiana Inline from Indiana Inline

A month or two ago I had an interesting idea that is finally seeing the light of day. My idea was to start a yearly video magazine for Indiana Inline to show the highlights of everything that went down for that year. Included in this volume will be everything that has already been showcased online and a bunch of other bonuses. In no particular order the sections will be: Bittercold Showdown 2009, Brass Knuckle Beatdown 2008 by me(and possibly Josh Mayo's as well), KY Battle 2008, South Bend Spotlight by Daniel Kinney, Bittercold Showdown 2009 Box Session, Alex Braunagel 2008 Mini-View, Alex Braunagel 2008-2009 Profile by Josh Mayo, Owen Nevins 2008 Mini-View, and Seth Andrews 2008 Mini-View. The biggest news on the DVD is that the trailer for Tiny Beautiful Things will be on it as well…it will eventually go online but for a short while it will only be available on the DVD.

These are just the confirmed sections in Volume I...I am hoping that Josh Mayo will have time to get one more section finished and if there is anybody else with any crew edits, profiles, or contest edits that would like to contribute please let me know because I would like to pack as much onto the DVD as possilbe. Anyone seriously considering contributing keep in mind that anything submitted must be received by next Sunday(6/14) at the absolute latest to make sure there is enough time to have the DVD ready for the Blade Jam on the 20th. Anyone interested in a Blue-Ray copy must contact me prior to the comp. Feel free to email me at IndianaInline@gmail.com with submissions, questions, or funny cat pictures.

No comments: