Search the entire blog here!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Seth Andrews 2008 Mini Profile


Seth Andrews 2008 Mini Profile from Seth Andrews
Click the link to see the full HD version.
"So this is pretty much my 1st section that I've ever had...I've always been the one filming. This summer I filmed and skated a lot and was able to get a handful of clips together. I was going to wait and film more this coming summer for a full section as a bonus on the Indiana Inline dvd but I decided that I should probably focus more on filming other people. Anyways, I hope you like it."
-seth andrews

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That edit really makes me want to snowboard. JK, very nice, especially badass last trick.

Anonymous said...

Nice Seth. You deserve a full section in your own video. I can help with the filming, if you'd like.
With your camera of course. :D
-Vincent

Anonymous said...

noice.
-add