Search the entire blog here!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Brass Knuckle Beatdown 2009 Results

So Vince just sent me the results of the comp and a little teaser of things to come. He'll have shots up on his site within the next day or 2 so I'll make sure to post up the link once it's on. I'm about to head over to Josh Mayo's house to give him the footage he shot on my camera so he can get the edit going for the event. And believe it or not I am still trying to get the rest of the Blade Jam footage so keep looking out for that. Anyways, awesome comp...shame shame shame if you missed it.

Expert Division:

1. Reed Huston
2. Danny Gantchev
3. Sean Darst

Open Division:

1. Tyler Ailes
2. Jake Jackson
3. Justin Frederikson

Beginner Division:

1. Shane Herbst
2. Zach Murphy
3. Jon Kerr

Old Person (25+ or have a kid)

1. Matt Lorch - 32
2. Daniel Kinney - 26
3. Jeremy Adamowicz - father

Photo: Jake Wilkes Topsoul stall attempt on the tallest of all coping by Vincent Morretino

No comments: