Search the entire blog here!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Strange Colors and All the Others Production Journal #1


So it's been a long time coming but a new video is finally in the works. This is the 1st of many production journals I'll be posting up over the next month or so to give some small glimpses into the project for your viewing pleasure. Anyways, so far I've got a rough draft version of Jeremy's section which is raw as *#$^ and as much as I'd love to show you some of it...I think you're going to have to wait.

In other news I just started working on the cover art for Strange Colors. I ended up spending wayyyy too much money on supplies but I think it will be worth it in the end. I'll definately post up some shots of the piece as soon as it's finished so stay tuned. Did I mention that my blu-ray burner arrived?


Keep checking back for more production journals and check the Indiana Inline Shop soon for DVD and Blu-Ray pre-order.