Search the entire blog here!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The 2010 Major Taylor Blade Jam - Sunday September 12

Flyer by Eric Frankenberger
So it's already been a year since the last Blade Jam and I'm sure you're all getting antsy for the next one. Just like last year's I'll have Indiana Inline Year In Review: Vol II to hand out for all participants and only $5 for people who aren't skating in the contest. Tell your friends, request off from work, and mark your calendars because this may be the most fun you've ever had in your life. Check out last year's edit if you haven't already.

Quick update (7/9) - Parent must be at contest to sign waiver if under 18. I am working on getting the waiver so it can be notarized. There is plenty of time to get it done if you are under 18 and your parents aren't coming. I'll post it up and/or new info as soon as possible. Keep checking back.
and this

6 comments:

punkpc said...

Don't forget to bring some flyer's by the store! Can't wait to see you guys rock the park this year!!!

Vincent Morretino said...

who's going to take pictures this year? I no longer have a camera to use, work confiscated it back :(

Rich said...

lol'd hard at "i has feets"

seth said...

you can shoot with my cam if you want dog

Unknown said...

pumped for the contest, can't wait

has feets

Vincent Morretino said...

Cool, I'd be happy to. i wish there was an old man comp. i can't compete against everyone with my bum knee. maybe next year? :)

my word verification is: sistrays