Search the entire blog here!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Indianapolis southside skate session this Wednesday (7/15)


Tyler Ailes and some other guys from Connersville are coming out to skate in Indy this Wednesday and Thursday. I think they're planning on skating Major Taylor's during the afternoon and myself, Jeremy Adamowicz, and Josh Mayo will be meeting up with them to skate the southside in the evening. We'll be filming some hit me up and come on out if you want to get some clips.

Still: Jake Wilkes at the Matt Lorch Gap on the southside.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you're bullshit

Anonymous said...

I didn't make you have a baby...ha

Anonymous said...

I will call a lawyer and have you in court for false advertisement.

Anonymous said...

I hope you fall down and knock your two frount teeth out.

Teh Rootz said...

I hope you have sex with yourself since you're a hermaphrodite and impregnate yourself and then knock your two front teeth out.