Search the entire blog here!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Represent By Gavin Fridlund (NTP) Full Video and Interview Online Now!



So it's been over 10 years now since the first full length aggressive inline film to come out of indiana was produced. I've had countless people asking to have this put on DVD and I figured more people could see it if it was online. Anyways, Gavin gave it the ok and took a few minutes out of his lounge time in the California sun to have a chat with me to talk about the video. It's only a couple minutes long and then the video begins. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy s#%^ thanks for posting this up...really brings me back....lost my vhs copy of this...NTP ftw! haha

Anonymous said...

should put a warning: may cause seizures at the beginning.



was pretty awesome!