Search the entire blog here!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Strange Colors and All the Others: Production Journal #2


So for the most part everything is going rather smoothly as far as the video is concerned. I just finished the major part of the cover art and I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out. I'm showing you this rough picture just to give you an idea of what the feel of the video will be. I still have the wood cut lettering to attach to the piece, have to put on the custom frame, and some other final tweaks. Anyways, I'll post up the cover art as soon as it's finished and then the pre-orders will begin!


In other news...it's definately going to take a little longer than January for this video to be in your hands. As long as I don't run into any major speed bumps the DVDs and Blu-Rays will be ready to go within 1-2 months max. Owen Nevins' rough draft of his section is now complete and I've already started to work on Alex Braunagel's. We just need a couple more filming sessions and it's all gravy. Keep checking back for more production journals. Teaser coming soon!

1 comment:

Eric R said...

keep em comin!!!