Search the entire blog here!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strange Colors: Production Journal #4



It's been a minute since the last production journal and for good reason. At this point I'm just going through and polishing all of the sections and exporting. I'm almost finished with the main video and all I really have to do is finish up the bonus material. I'll be on vacation after next week so by the end of that following week the video will be finished and sent off to be duplicated. As soon as that happens I will start the official pre-order process and by the next production journal I will have a date(and hopefully a location) for the Strange Colors premiere! In the meantime watch the trailer again and I'll do my best to get some of the bonus content online to help ease the pain.

No comments: