Search the entire blog here!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tyler Ailles Huge Gap Spotted


Taken from Rollernews.com originally posted by KC from Louisville, KY

I havnt got to shoot much skating lately and had to go out of town to Indianapolis and they took me to this crazy castle place, I wish I could have got a diff angle but the sun was directly over the building so it was impossible to get a properly exposed shot without blocking out the sun. Im kinda bummed because he did the most stretched out rocket grab ever but didn't tell me and I had switched to a bad angle for the trick and he hit his head during the landing and was bleeding so he didnt redo it, We will prob reshoot this one later in the summer during sunset so I can get more of the castle, right behind the cliff in the photo it has some sick towers.

This shot may look familiar to anybody who watched the Strange Colors teaser...go Tyler!

No comments: